On Mon, 22 Jun 2009, John Berry wrote:

> No it is not, there is plenty of evidence that it is not EM as an EM pulse
> can't become a static charge.

A mixture of GHz e-field and ion cloud would mimic an anomalous radiation
which can charge a surface.   I suggest taking this possibility *very*
seriously.

As long as you haven't figured out how to separate such things from a true
anomaly, then chances are you're just fooling yourself.  This is not about
"debunking."  This is about Murphy's law:  if you don't work hard to
discover and eliminate possible errors, then Murphy says that all those
errors are actually happening!

:)

How do you get rid of the pulsed GHz e-field while allowing the anomalous
phenomenon to appear?  Until you solve this problem, follow rule #1 below.
It's the number one rule for good reason.

  Rules for alt-science
  http://amasci.com/freenrg/rules1.html

> There IS a phenomena that is created by circuits that are abruptly switched
> that projects a charge in a way that I state.
> The evidence for this that I have not shared is somewhat significant but I
> believe that going into that direction would distract from the relative
> simplicity task of trying it for those who are mildly skilled in that area.

What's the website URL for that?

I suggest that it's a VERY bad idea to try distorting results by
concealing any parts of it.  Concealment is an element of deception,
that's why the legal phrase says "the WHOLE truth."  Such concealment is
what manipulative people do.  You'd best avoid it.

Rather just present all your evidence so we have a chance of seeing it
accurately.

> Still if challenged I can provide further evidence of such.

I think you should be providing all the evidence, straight and up-front,
not concealing parts of it until challenged.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci