From: Mr. Storms

> According to David Jacob's work, the abductees run in families.

> I suppose some random catch and release might happen, but this

> does not seem to be the prevailing method.  People who are abducted

> are also caught repeatedly and re-examined. The aliens seem to be

> interested in following particular genetic lines from one generation

> to the next.  This is exactly how our scientists carry out genetic

> research in our laboratories, so this approach is not surprising.

I suspect both Jacob and I Hopkins would concur with this hypothesis. It's a
plausible explanation within the context of our current scientific
paradigms.

Playing the devil's advocate, the fact that there does seem to be an obvious
cross-generation genetic component suggests the possibility that the genes
themselves are primarily responsible for allowing such experiences to
manifest within certain individuals. IMO, such a hypothesis is just as
reasonable an explanation as compared to conjecturing that the experiences
are generated by encounters with extraterrestrial aliens whom it is alleged
are interested in particular DNA lineages.

I'll say it once again for the record, my conjecture does not mean that such
experiences should be considered any less valid, certainly not to the
experiencer.

I suspect our current understanding of what is considered valid reality is
likely to undergo radical changes within the next century or two.

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks