Hey guys -

Why beat a dead stinkin' horse (Steorn), when there is a significant
alternative energy paper out now; one that apparently has been overlooked
(as to a key point), and might actually work ?

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/KitamuraAanomalouse.pdf

At first, I thought this was going to be an Arata replication, and little
else.. Wrong.

There are significant differences, and one important implication from Table
1, if I am reading it correctly.

That is why I called it an "alternative energy" paper instead of an LENR
paper.

Hint: Kitamura has probably discovered a way to get repeatable energy out of
a basic hydride nano-powder (NOT EVEN the best alloy ! if AZ are correct)
and most importantly without deuterium, without LENR, without nuclear
reactions, and without combustion. I suspect that it is even without Mills
hydrino, but that is unclear.

Although, I should add that the authors do not state the glaring implication
in so many words. I do not think they could have missed this. Hint: the line
entry begins with [H-PZ4#1].

Jones