>>> If you pass a plane through the toroidal inductor, you will see that,
>>> in cross section, piecewise it's the same effect.

I see... thanks. But doesn't that prove his point, though, that if
there is no reverse induction, then the circuits are independent?
But, even if they are independent, this would not preclude a
relationship between the current needed to depolarize the magnetic
conductor in the stator, and the amount of force you could get from
using that same piece of conductor to attract a permanent magnet.
Perhaps the relationship would always ensure that you couldn't gain
energy from the system.

In any case, this issue should be resolved fairly quickly from this
point, with several different people working on what looks to be a
simple task.

Craig