----- Original Message ----

For no induction to happen, wouldn't this also require that the magnetic field
(of the permanent magnet) be entirely uniform as experienced by the torriod?

Harry

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/