At 01:46 AM 3/15/2010, you wrote:
2010/3/14 Steven Krivit <stev...@newenergytimes.com>:
> At 02:35 AM 3/14/2010, you wrote:
>
> Interesting, but why would Focardi discredit his own work?
>
> I don't think he would want to.

Then it can't be a Ni-H research discrediting operation can it? Or one
would have to imagine that Focardi himself has been conned.

Right. That's not possible. What a relief.

Note that
multi-kW excess heat must be quite easy to fake in this particular
device, with its built-in heating resistor. For example, add AC
current of a higher frequency than the meter's bandwidth.

> Is there any support on this research such as a published paper or a
> conference presentation or is it just this blog site that is made to look
> like a journal?

Not that I know, apart from the patent application which of course
isn't valid support either.

Ok...thanks.

My next question is how the whole buzz on this started...obviously there was the "Journal of Nuclear Physics" Web site. But who propagated that around? Anybody know? I have received several queries on this matter from multiple sources from several countries in Europe and in the U.S. Something/someone triggered/launched a viral response. I do not have any clue at the moment what/who did so.