-----Original Message-----
From: Roarty, Francis X

> the concept of milling/high speed mixing a colloid of nano suspended
catalyst would certainly seem to trump the Griggs idea using just water.

A few points worth mentioning wrt Griggs.

>From the evidence and tests which were run at the time, and Jed may have
more to say about this, many careful observers were open to the conclusion
that Griggs may have seen OU at time, but unreliably.

His active cavitation elements was a large rotor with milled indentations.
These were not small. Nanotechnology was in its infancy and never mentioned
AFAIK.

It is consistent with all we know to suggest that during the time spans that
the Griggs pump worked reliably for excess heat - these coincided to
self-created nano-pitting in the metal stator, and/or colloidal particles in
the water.

There are a number of instances of iron oxide colloid in water (brown NOT
red) being associated with water energy anomalies.

Jones