All beginnings are messy, why should be the LENR era  be an exception?

I know that the merits belong, first of all to Prof Piantelli. However it
had been a very long period when the process had not been reproducible and
upscalable- till the critical know how elements have been discovered.
It is fine that Steve warns us about Rossi's past, however I think we are
more interested in the present and future of the device we have seen
yesterday working.

Suppose Rossi is the Al Capone of science and the Ostap Bender of
technology, how many non working damned generators will he sell? I think his
past, character, are not relevant.

Let's be intelligent, the Romanian thinker Mihail Ralea has given a negative
definition of intelligence:

*"To be intelligent means to NOT mix (confuse) the points of view"*
*
*
And the same thinker has defined seriousity as being focussed on the core of
the things, on the essence, not on the halo of the trivia floating around
them.