Dear Jones,

I like your scenario -if I understand correctly- Rossi is a real inventor
who succeeded to transform a non-, or badly working device in this fine,
functional generator? OK, do you have real information about that?

However I would ask you to explain or to retract what you have said re
 "*general
argument with extraneous disinformation about Focardi and the Italians*"
This sound very offending and I do not see any justification for it.

Better let's discuss about patents, if...
Peter