Most likely there is some secret ingredient and / or method that Rossi uses
that we don't know.  What are the chances that you will replicate it?  How
about trying to reproduce Mills / BLP experiment ? The ingredients are
listed in his paper and Mills told me that it works every time.  He steered
me towards the chemical mixtures listed below for experiment that I'm
planning to do.

This is the BLP paper that gives details:

http://www.blacklightpower.com/papers/Eng%20Power050410S.pdf

The method I plan to use to replicate it is on my website:

www.waterarc.com

I'm setting up to do the one listed under Fall/Winter 2010 Experiment #1

There are 4 different scenarios (you can pick A,B,C or D)

(A)   KH, Mg, TiC, AgCl
(B)   KH, Mg, TiC, EuBr2
(C)   KH, Mg, TiC, MgF2
(D)   NaH, Mg, TiC, LiCl

where KH = Potassium Hydride, Mg = Magnesium, TiC = Titanium Carbide, LiCl =
Lithium Chloride, MgF2 = Magnesium Flouride, EuBr2 = Europium Bromide,  AgCl
= Silver Chloride

I was going to do scenario (A)

I'm still in the beginning stages of my experiment - designing the vessel
etc.  Mainly because of funding issues.  In the meantime I'm making a
website that better explains Mills hydrino theory to the lay person (just
the basics, nothing fancy). It should be ready in a few weeks.