As far I remember, corn contains up to 75% starch and 10+/-2% protein.
The farmer's work is burned in great part.. Here in Romania the price of
food is also increasing fast. And we have learned that the revolutions are
systematically stolen.

For details re alcohol and what happens after a regime change see please-
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/02/sue-ellen-principle-and-kaltwasser.html

<http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/02/sue-ellen-principle-and-kaltwasser.html>Obviously
only if you have time to read a grumpy old man's mumblings