Peristaltic pumps of exactly this size deliver flows between a few
microliters and 2000 ml/minute, depending on the ID of the tube and the
number of pulses per minute.
However a good report must answer in advance to all the possible (and
impossible too) questions of the amateur and professional skeptics.

Facts are almot always losing when they fight with memes- this was the
reason I have informed the readers of my blog about this, rather disturbing,
paper:
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/07/11/how_facts_backfire/?page=full

Peter

--