On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com>wrote:

> If there *are* investors, on the other hand, then the demo is a much
> tougher sell, IMO, because when there's a pile of  money involved, even
> seemingly far-fetched explanations can no longer be discarded out of hand.

There are plenty of investors dollars floating around. Rossi explains:

*In the US we have a factory producing reactors. In Greece there is a Newco
owned by large European companies working in the field of energy. There are
proposals and we have a contract...*

He turns away propositions from new investors because he already has enough
money. A lot of it!

--
Never did I see a second sun
Never did my skin touch a land of glass