Greetings Vortex-L

My friend  Dr Takaaki Musha will be giving a paper on ZPE Propulsion in
Aosta, Italy in early 2011.
Dr Musha is now with the MoD, Ministry of Defense -Japan
Infinite-Energy usually prints his papers.

Dr Takaaki Musha is known for his Electrogravity Research at the Honda
Corporation...a google search..

Dr Musha and Kimio Nishino, General Manager . Toyota are known for their
advanced propulsion research.
Also, I received a call from Mr Nishino from STAIF 2000.  He said it was
the  AG cars of the movie:
Fifth Element  that inspired some of his research. Toyota is far more than
Lexis- Prius.

Ad Astra,
Ron Kita, Chiralex