To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, April 13, 2011 2:48:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Tarallo Water Diversion Fake

After seeing Harry's comment, I finally went and read the proposed mechanism.

have a couple comments on it.

    * It's totally ruled out if the effluent is observed to be steam and the
output

temperature is claimed to be roughly 100C.  Whether wet steam or dry steam, if
it's coming out as steam, then the outlet temperature is at least 100C, and the
placement of the temperature probe is irrelevant.  During the first test, back
in ... uh ... January?, the effluent was observed to be steam during at least
part of the run, and this effect couldn't have been an issue.  Assuming all
tests of the E-cat are operated basically the same way (and, if they're faked,
they're all faked the same way), we should probably conclude that this effect
is

never an issue, and its possibility can be ignored.