> down to 4,4 kW.
>
> I agree, one needs to be careful, with the input power in the early
> experiment
> (and perhaps all of them?). The graph went up and down quite a bit, so one
> should really do a separate calculation for each segment then add them all
> up.

look here Robin:

http://www.e-catalyzer.se/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

(with all precautions, its only referenced by the picture. Not a citable
source. But we are accustomed to that in the meanwhile)

One should check the calculations and estimates there. But it looks as if
arith. mean power was above or around 1 kW.