>From Terry,

> I think Rossi has one extra trick up his sleeve.  I could never figure
> out the electrical wiring for the "heaters" and why he needed the band
> heater in addition to the auxiliary heater in the end pipe.  It now
> occurs to me that he is flowing current between these two "heaters"
> causing a huge surplus of electrons within the Ni powder.  I think
> these excess electrons are the catalyzer which causes the
> amplification of the heat energy.  By what exact method, I am unsure;
> but, it would explain how he controls the reaction.  It is literally
> modulated by the electron flow sort of like a thermonic "valve".

This is an interesting perspective on the matter.

It also sort of makes me think of aspects pertaining to the WL theory
and the alleged packing of electrons within the lattice. However, I
don't really know if that's an appropriate association to make here or
not.

Of more concern to me: Wouldn't your speculation possibly result in a
very dangerous electrical problem for any human who attempted to
handle the e-cats? I'm thinking the electrical flow would would not be
insulated. Or have I misunderstood something crucial here.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks