From: Terry Blanton [mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 2:41 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Focardi achieved considerable success in previous
experiments

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, I also noticed that but "tessitura" is open to interpretation, it is
> morphology on more levels.. If it is true than Ni has not to be "prepared"
> or processed for being active.
> I still had no time to complete the 'Rossi speak'- English dictionary.
> Stremmenos speaks the same language.
> Much more interesting was that Stremmenos has told about
> the deep degassing of the surface of Ni, including removal
> of Ni oxides.

Peter,

I think Rossi has one extra trick up his sleeve.  I could never figure
out the electrical wiring for the "heaters" and why he needed the band
heater in addition to the auxiliary heater in the end pipe.  It now
occurs to me that he is flowing current between these two "heaters"
causing a huge surplus of electrons within the Ni powder.  I think
these excess electrons are the catalyzer which causes the
amplification of the heat energy.  By what exact method, I am unsure;
but, it would explain how he controls the reaction.  It is literally
modulated by the electron flow sort of like a thermonic "valve".