-----Original Message-----
From: OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson

> Let me make it clear that there is no proof that they are planning a better
> GWE scam, and there is no proof that they are legitimate either.  The intent
> of this post goes to the old Chinese(?) proverb "fool me once, shame on you,
> fool me twice shame on me"

This is just my opinion, and my opinion could be wrong, but the
speculative nature of some of your recent posts are beginning to
remind me of the machinations of well known public figure:

Donald Trump.

It seems to me that if you have actual evidence of wrong-doing it's
time to spell it out, or call the authorities.  Otherwise, the kind of
speculation that you currently seem to be engaged in, particularly in
regards to Rossi and/or Defkalion, can IMHO become unhealthy.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks