On 2011-06-06 23:02, Alan J Fletcher wrote:

This is why we are very conservative regarding the sale of single
modules. We are engineering a system that will destroy automatically the
confidential parts if the reactor is open. The reactors will be open
only in our factory to replace the charge. This is why we want not to
replace the charges on site.

Nobody is ever going to allow the sale of devices that "self-destruct", or in other words that actively destroy, disintegrate parts covered by trade secret upon unauthorized tampering or disassembling. Passive means, usually mechanical, in order to make very difficult device disassembly or to render them inoperable after that, are permitted and widely adopted, though.

I wonder if it's an indirect way to say that he won't sell his reactors to the general public for the time being (short/medium term), as they would be illegal.

If Rossi is so concerned with secrecy, I expect that for the same reason, in the few months following the official inauguration of the megawatt power plant in Xanthi only few businesses trusted by him will see his devices (and of course, I predict that his clients will want to remain anonymous). It will be a "paper launch" as I often said elsewhere.

I have to admit that all sorts of bad thoughts and scenarios crossed my mind just because of this statement by Rossi, however I still have trust that this isn't a big-scale scam because of the involvement of known scientists and professors of the universities of Bologna and Uppsala (although they still haven't confirmed anything).

Cheers,
S.A.