>From Hoyt:

> Sometimes the manufacturer doesn't even know how something works but it does
> -- perhaps a dab of Skippy peanut butter in the electrolyte, or having some
> holy water applied does the trick (  :-)  )

This was a really fun post to read. Thanks for posting it Hoyt.

I suspect Rossi is in the same category. I think it takes a very
clever monkey to take advantage of a process where the underlining
physics involved is not clearly understood.

Rossi is clever. If his e-cats get off the ground he will deserve
untold bunches bananas for the rest of his life.

He will only have to watch out for troupes of opportunistic baboons
attempting to steal his bananas. Unfortunately, that will probably
entail life-long vigilance on Rossi's part, or at least on behalf of
his corporations.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com