Stimulating is good, negative stimulents as Steve's reaction
are better, it seems. (No more tests, who said it?)

We had the opportunity  to observe that the E-cat has quite sharp verbal
claws, not always retracted.

Let's hope there will be energetically independent greater E-cats.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania