>From Robin,

> My own personal impression (for what it's worth) is that Rossi has
something
> important and knows it, but doesn't understand it completely, and
consequently
> can't control it perfectly, which makes him a little insecure, so he
easily
> feels threatened, and says whatever he thinks is necessary on the spur of
the
> moment to defend his position.

This is pretty close to the impression that I have come to as well.

I have no problem accepting the possibility that Rossi has stumbled across
something unique, and that there is likely to be genuine COP occurring here.
However, at present it would seem that very few understand just how unique
the process is.

So, in the meantime, as they say, I'm waiting for the other show to drop.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks