Ah yes. It is right there in the testo.com brochure, isn't it?

I vaguely recall that I checked this months ago for the instrument used in
the first test: the Delta Ohm model HD37AB1347 IAQ with a high temperature
HP474AC SICRAM sensor. I listed that in the news item with a link to the
brochure here:

http://www.deltaohm.com/ver2010/uk/st_airQ.php?str=HD37AB1347

The first thing that brochure says is that it measures lots of stuff
simultaneously including "enthalpy." That's what we're looking for!
Right? Without knowing as much as this helpful person Leguillon, I figured
that would be enough, and I dropped the subject. I should have recalled
that's what the brochure says and mentioned it here earlier.

To avoid confusion let me just reiterate: in the first test they used the
Delta Ohm, and during E&K's test they used a Testo 650. Different
instruments.

My guess is that all of these instruments are designed to measure enthalpy.
Why else would people pay all that money for them? What else would someone
measuring steam quality want to know?