Hello group,

Sorry for cluttering the mailing list by creating yet another new thread (please do tell me if it's starting to be an annoyance), but I wasn't unsure of where to post this and I thought it probably deserved a discussion of its own.

It's a freshly uploaded Youtube video from Steven Krivit, filmed in Bologna, Italy, during his visit. I found the link in one of the latest comments on 22passi blog and strangely it hasn't appeared on New Energy Times as of yet. It shows Andrea Rossi explaining his Energy Catalyzer. But enough talking from me, I'll let the video (and Rossi) do it instead:

2011 - Andrea Rossi Explains His Energy Catalyzer
(duration: 13m 24s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8QdVwY98E

Cheers,
S.A.