At 06:40 PM 6/20/2011, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Maybe I should update the LENR-CANR.org news item to point that out. I should make it explicit, since this "wet/dry" steam controversy has dragged on. I am sure the reason I linked to the brochure in the first place was to address this. I would have noticed if the brochure said it was not suitable! It said "enthalpy" and I thought "bingo, that settles it," and honestly, it slipped my mind after that.

You misunderstood that, I believe. Look at what the thing actually measures, and look at the humidity measurement operating range. "85% (max), no condensation." This thing doesn't work in the presence of liquid water, as I read it.

It calculates a number of things, probably given some settings you'd make, such as flow rate and enthalpy. That would be for *air cooling*, Jed. The heat carrying capacity of air at various humidity levels....