Lively Communion -- invoking mutual meditative exploration: Rich
Murray 1993 April, 2001.06.22, 2011.02.14
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.htm
Monday, February 14, 2011
[ at end of each long page, click on Older Posts ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rmforall/messages/103
[you may have to Copy and Paste URLs into your browser]

Lively Communion -- invoking mutual meditative exploration: Rich
Murray 1993 April, 2001.06.22, 2011.02.14

1. INTRODUCTION:

We now join in exploring the co-creation of an open ended process of
mutual meditative exploration.
We call this Lively Communion.

God. That word.
May it refer to something real, to our actual experience.

As fabled lovers leap from terra firma into abyss, we hold mental
hands and fall together into openness, into space, into the intimate
unknown, into peace, bliss, and power.

Naturally, it is effortless, spontaneous, yet surprising and vigorous,
a white water rafting of two souls.

We journey, mostly, with open eyes,  and open "I's".  And, most
humanly, we talk and talk -- but mainly about what is happening right
now...

This is Lively Communion. Let us agree to cooperate in allowing it to
happen now, in this very writing and reading....