Robert wrote:
"The statements of Defkalion, including their alleged liquid-phase-only
testing, mean that they've
either passed Rossi in development, or they are complicit in propogating
misinformation."

Rossi is not really into the design of final products -- his 'product' is the
reactor core with the
secret sauce... that's all.  Productizing it is up to the licensees like
Defkalion.  Thus, I think
Robert's comment is accurate.  It certainly appears that Defkalion has been
building units and
testing the technology for at least 6 months.  The statements made so far also
seem to reveal that
they've taken the design and testing much further than Rossi.  If they were not
getting the
performance out of the technology, managers of the R&D would definitely know
about it and Defkalion
would have scrapped the effort... the only reasonable explanation is if they're
all in on the scam,
and that just seems very unlikely... either way, not much longer to wait.

-Mark

  _____