At 01:56 AM 7/18/2011, Damon Craig wrote:
Yeap. This is what I expect transpire:-

A 1 MW unit will be qualified in the very same way the individual devices have been qualified: volumetric input of liquid water will be compared to electric power input.

It should be a marketing success.

Andrea Rossi
July 18th, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Dear Maryyugo:
I repeat: no more public tests will be made. The tests will be made by our Customers with the plants they will buy, based on precise guarantees we give.
If our Customers will want to make their plants tested from third parties, this will be a right of them.
Warmkest Regards,
A.R.

Andrea Rossi
July 18th, 2011 at 6:31 AM

Dear Ing. Albert Ellul:
Honestly, I must say that it will take time before we will be ready to deliver small units. We will start in November to accept orders for 1 MW plants. For the small units many problems have to be resolved still, starting from the issue regarding the authorizations, which are more complex for units destined to households, for obvious reasons. It is too soon to talk of the characteristics of the small units, in any case when they will hit the market the version will be supplied with all the items deriving from the experience with the 1 MW modules.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

[ I thought that Defkalion said they were taking orders for small Hyperions in November.  ]