The viability of a system cannot be determined from an examination of just
one of its components.

Rossi plans to string a number of cat-e's together in series to convert
water to dry steam.

The steam exiting the first cat-e in series may well be wet. The function of
the second... n-th stages may well be to increase the temperature of the wet
steam to the required level called for in the reactor system performance
specification.

Speculating about the details of what happens to the steam in the hose has
no bearing on the future performance of the 1 megawatt {thermal} Rossi
reactor, IMHO. The hose is just a development tool to keep the room
temperature and humidity in the space that houses the cat-e during the unit
test to a bearable level.