2011/8/3 Charles Hope <lookslikeiwasri...@gmail.com>:
> Consider how futile it should be to make a prediction six months out,
> as Rossi did regarding October, if reliability was still being addressed
> the entire time. That does not smell right. One can only predict confidently
> about well controlled processes. Why arbitrarily box oneself in like that?

There has not been anything that prevents technology to not work. Only
thing what Rossi has fixed is reliabilty and control power efficiency.
This means that technology is getting cheaper than he previously
estimated.

Abd ul-Rahman, you are free to express your opinion, but it is just
speculation. There is absolutely nothing in your criticism that has
any factual content. Question is how much money you are willing to bet
for your opinion? I will challenge you for 40 euros that Rossi does
not do a fraud. If E-Cat is true, you pay 40 euros to charity, and if
not I pay 40 euros for charity.

- Jouni