Rich,

I see Mr. Rothwell has found his own unique way of assessing your
assessments of his alleged faults.

According to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensch

...the Yiddish term "mensch" means "a person of integrity and honor".
Actually, your response is somewhat cryptic and open to
interpretation. Correct me if I error here, but I take it you perceive
yourself as a person who possesses integrity and honor. You also seem
to be saying that you don't "try" so much to catalyze others, but
instead attempt to catalyze them directly.

It's been my experience that few wish to be "directly" catalyzed by
others, not without first clearly inviting for such "direction". It
doesn't matter what multiple-level one wishes to play such games on
either - be it on the physical, astral, mid-causal, or in the middle
of Aunt Martha's strawberry patch. The point being, did Mr. Rothwell
invite you to directly "catalyze" him? If not, it was very
presumptuous of you. All that such hard-earned direct mensch-ness is
likely to accomplish is to be relegated to the auto-delete file.

In which case the only "mutual service" going on here is the continued
"servicing" one's own personal paradigms.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks