This is something. Hopefully it just tells that neither Defkalion nor Rossi
has real resources to make this technology commercially viable soon enough
and Rossi will just make technology publicly available and protected only by
Italian and soon international patent.

If this is not going to happen, then bye bye E-Cat. There is only time left
to end of this month for the window that E-Cat is real.

—Jouni
On Aug 7, 2011 4:14 PM, "Akira Shirakawa" <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2011-08-07 07:38, noone noone wrote:
>> There are rumors that Rossi and Defkalion have split up. However, no
>> evidence has been presented.
>>
>> If you have evidence, present it.
>
> Here's the evidence, straight from Rossi:
>
> http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=501&cpage=9#comment-59867
>
>> Andrea Rossi
>> August 7th, 2011 at 7:52 AM
>>
>> Dear Marcia Pires:
>> Thank you for your question, and here is the
>> PRESS RELEASE :
>> Bologna-Rome (Italy) August 4th 2011
>> EFA- Energia da Fonti Alternative srl, the Italian Company through which
the rights for the production of Andrea Rossi’s E-Cat were granted to Praxen
Defkalion Green Technologies LTD, publicly announces that the License and
Technology Transfer Agreement between the two companies has been recently
terminated. All business relationships with Praxen , the Cyprus based
company that owns the Greek company Defkalion Green Technologies S.A., have
been cancelled and asof today neither Praxen nor Defkalion, nor any other
Greek company whatsoever holds any rights for the production of the E-Cat or
for any other exploitation of Andrea Rossi’s technology.
>> Furthermore Andrea Rossi and EFA announce that no information, nor
industrial secret, nor any technology whatsoever has been neither
transferred, nor disclosed, neither to Praxen, nor to Defkalion, nor to any
other Greek company whatsoever and currently Andrea Rossi and EFA are not
planning to deal with any other project in Greece.
>> Not one single test, of the many demonstrations of the E-Cat technology
held around the world, has ever been done in Greeceand no E-Cat has ever
been brought, produced, or assembled in the territory of the Ellenic
Republic: so not only the technology is still fully owned by Andrea Rossi’s
company, Leonardo Corporation, but it still remains a well preserved
industrial secret.
>> Any declaration or public announcement of third parties claiming
possession of rights on the E-Cat technology and/or indide knowledge of said
technology, as well as any statement of third parties in conflict with the
above facts shall be considered a fake and treated as misleading
information.

>> Andrea Rossi is the inventor of the “Method and Apparatus for carrying
out Nickel and Hydrogen Exothermal reactions” (known to the general public
as E-Cat) for which international patent demand no. WO2009/125444 is pending
and Italian Patent office has already been issued on April 6th, 2011 the
final patent no. 0001387256.