>From Terry

> >> Dear Sterling:
> >> I prefer that the reasons will be cleared by a judge by a verdict.
> >> Facts, not chatters, as usual with me. Our attorneys have filed a
> >> suit. I confirm that our 1 MW plant will be put in operation in
> >> the USA, after an agreement we made last week with one of the
> >> most important entities of the USA; the tests will be made by
> >> the highest level scientists you can think of. I cannot give
> >> the names, until after the test. To the test will
> >> attend the highest level scientific journalists I know.
>
> Amazing.  No product yet and the hounds of hell have already been
> unleashed.  What a feeding frenzy this will become.
>
> " . . . one of the most important entities of the USA . . ."  Well,
> politically speaking, that must mean the AMA or the AARP!

Admittedly, I want Rossi to succeed. Obviously, I'm an old softie.

That said, Rossi's comments sure sound like chest beating to me.

I suspect that at present any "important" entities within the USA if asked
point blank, "Are you collaborating with Rossi on the matter of testing his
eCats?" would immediately disavow any knowledge of Rossi and of any prior
dealings. "Rossi who?"

As for me, I can't tell if this implies there might exist a serious
"engineering" problem with Rossi's eCats, or whether it is simply another
symptom of there being too many alpha males trying to dominate the only
"troop" in town perceived to be worth dominating.

I wonder what Levi thinks about the latest drama.

Regards,
(Card carrying AARP member)
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com