Jed, I meant dismissed before he split out of Defkalion. He was okay with
them lying while there was promise of money from Defkalion. If that was some
minor detail, that would be alright, like releasing date, some fine detail
about the working of the machines. But, they lied about everything! They
built a forum just to spread lies in Defkalion's website.

Also, Stremmentos was part of the board of directors of Defkalion, and he is
one that tested the device. So, the whole things sounds fishy now to me.