Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jed, I meant dismissed before he split out of Defkalion. He was okay with
> them lying while there was promise of money from Defkalion. If that was some
> minor detail, that would be alright, like releasing date, some fine detail
> about the working of the machines. But, they lied about everything! They
> built a forum just to spread lies in Defkalion's website.

I suppose that is one scenario. You are assuming that Rossi is telling the
truth, and Defkalion was lying. However, I think this scenario is more
likely:

1. Defkalion was telling the truth then, and they are telling the truth now.
They really have tested many reactors.

2. Yesterday, in a fit of anger, Rossi suddenly decided to lie and claim
that they have done "not a single test."

3. Hours later he stopped lying, and dropped that subject. He then told
NyTeknik, "the issue is just financial, not personal, nor technological, nor
scientific." If it is not technological then I suppose he means he is not
contradicting Defkalion after all, and they *did* do tests.

4. Now he says they have been "delaying for months" a payment or an escrow
account or who knows what.

You know what I think? I think that when Rossi gets upset he says all kinds
of stuff, which you should ignore. He does not mean it. A few hours later he
says something that contradicts what he said earlier. I think we should take
this whole outburst and file it under "Rossi, A. -- annoying antics" (if
there is any room left in that folder). Forget it. I don't think it means a
darn thing. I doubt he will file a lawsuit.

> Also, Stremmentos was part of the board of directors of Defkalion, and he
> is one that tested the device. So, the whole things sounds fishy now to me.

Everything about Rossi sounds fishy even when it isn't. You should not
assume there is any merit to his accusations. He has stopped making most of
the accusations. He'll probably forget all about it in a few days. He
thrives on drama.