  From: Jouni Valkonen
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 3:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Krivit Videos Part 3

  On Aug 27, 2011 2:13 PM, "Peter Heckert" <peter.heck...@arcor.de> wrote:
  «There is some strong evidence that has been missed by most. It is in the
Essen-Kullander report. Unfortunately this was not emphasized in the media, but
if you read the report, it becomes obvious.»

  This has been discussed already:
  http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg49461.html

  Also you were mistaken, because NyTeknik demonstration was far more
scientific than E&K demo, because he was better prepared. And also Lewan had
free hands to measure what ever he liked. If he had realized he would have done
even steam sparging calorimetry:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg50606.html

  You are corect that Krivit's demonstration was more than worthless. My guess
is that it was purposely misleading!

  —Jouni