Am 01.09.2011 23:12, schrieb Peter Heckert:

I want to see if it can replace my 10 kW Gas-boiler.
This master craftsman that calculated the gasboiler and radiators for my home would be able to tell it. Why can these top scientists not simply test or measure it and tell it to us?

I have 5 radiators here in my home. These are heated with hot water that is made by a 10 kW Gasboiler.
In a hard winter this gasboiler runs about 50-80% of time.
If you simply take 10 radiators or a cooling sytem of a car, then you could pump water through it and measure the temperature that goes into the radiators and the temperature that comes out. If the water flow is known with 10% accuracy then the energy can be calculated with 10% accuracy. This is so simple to do. Why dont they do it?

This is routine for a master craftsman to calculate heating systems that work according to pregiven specifications.