On Sep 2, 2011, at 1:14 PM, Alan J Fletcher wrote:

At 01:54 PM 9/2/2011, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
That was just a first-order calculation. I presumed the maximum wattages are for the same input voltages. You can do the whole V=IR foo if you want to, but you don't know the voltages applied to the resistors or the resistor values themselves.

Krivit's picture of the control box shows no transformers, so we mains voltage was probably used.
http://www.esowatch.com/en/images/7/7c/RF_control_box.jpg

Cool - someone snipped exactly the same frame of Krivit's video I did, based on the finger positions. I thought it was the best frame also.

The collar resistor
http://www.esowatch.com/en/index.php?title=File:Rossi_Ecat.jpg

is clearly stamped V 230 -- but no other numbers are legible.

Yes of course - the controllers control 220V (or more).

As I noted, the specifications seem to indicate that auxiliary 24 V and 48 V inputs are required by the controllers. The white boxes in the lower left of the blue controller box appear to be transformers to meet these auxiliary requirements. We are possibly looking at multiple transformer secondary output ports on top of the white boxes.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/