Horace, Thank you for you comment about writing a book.  I did in 1989, sales
were dismal.  I don't even get that many hits on me free web page anymore.  I
wish Jed would do a book on Kendal and let me write a chapter.  I know Jones
would buy one just to read my stuff.

I do have a nice article coming out in the Winter addition of Science and
Technology out of London UK.  They told me it will be huge, however, I have
heard this before.  I will post a link to it after it comes out.  Until it
comes out I am to be quiet on the content.

Horace, I like your radio frequency ideas, I have been building and testing
this kind of stuff for years..sorry to say I have had no anomalous energy to
date.  Pick and then up a hair to view.  It runs on IE.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapterb.html#Pg6

Frank Znidarsic