See the E-cat run in self-sustained mode
http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3264362.ece

This video confirms my previous assumption above, that new E-Cat is
operating approximately 170 kPa overpressure. Also it confirms that
roughly 5 kW excess heat was produced. I have not yet made accurate
analysis for calorimetry, but I think that we have now even better
data than previously and we can calculate total enthalpy by at least
one significant number.

This video also disproofs "wet steam hypothesis" as steam and hot
water are clearly separated. There is definitely not Abd's
"atomization" of water, but steam quality is ca. 99-98% as it should
be according normal steam physics.

–Jouni