On 2011-09-16 22:19, Robert Leguillon wrote:
[...] This is still supposition and silliness. Every time Rossi let's the "E-Cat out
of the bag", the demonstrations get worse, and the power gains get smaller. Please
let NASA evaluate this device, with no phase change, so we can have real answers in lieu
of conjecture.

By the way, regarding the tests supposedly to be performed by NASA, Daniele Passerini on his 22passi blog added this in one of his latest comments here: http://goo.gl/RdG2j

Here follows a human translation of the most relevant part (in my opinion):

[...] I'll add that the American customer CANNOT be scammed in any way.
I'll add that the tests performed on early September with that customer, of
which there has been much talk here, have actually been made in Bologna. I'll
add that, according to what I've been said, the test was successful: the
American customer is satisfied and does not doubt that the E-Cat represents a
new energy source and not a hoax, and I stress that it's NOT a customer that
can be scammed in any way.
Mats Lewan made his videos after the tests with the American customer were
concluded (I stress, positively). [...]

Cheers,
S.A.