>From Catania:

> The write-up that Lewan gives shoes his lack of general physics
> knowledge and that he is most likely a paid & biased spokesperson.

That is your speculation. However, since you seem convinced of such
speculation, how do you plan on going about convincing... let me rephrase
that, PROVING to the rest of the world that Lewan is indeed nothing more
than a carnival barker? ...or are you just speculat'n, here? It leads me to
wonder: Are the rest of your speculations based on the same caliber of
personal conjecture?

>From Peter:

> Also it shows us, the experiment still cannot run unattended.

As far as speculation goes, I find myself in sympathy with such speculation.

What I find interesting about such speculation is that it suggests to me the
distinct possibility that somewhere within the contraption anomalous heat
may indeed be generated when input power is turned off. However, controlling
and measuring these anomalous conditions isn't as predictable as Rossi might
like us to believe.

Actually, alluding to such speculation is a no-brainer. Rossi has pretty
much alluded to it.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com