Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> That was my report on Lewan's September trial -- when he didn't see
> inside.  90L total is correct, which will come down when it's stripped.

Ah, I see what you mean. "Stripped" in this case means opened up and
revealed down to the largest single component that cannot be opened.
Anything that can be seen and identified such as a piece of lead shielding
or a pipe can be discounted. I believe largest component the observers
cannot look inside of will be the cell. As I said I believe that's around 1
L.

The policy of allowing observers to look inside the device is intended to
put to rest doubts about hidden energy sources.