I have not yet had time to compile the four hours of "warm up".  Obviously, we
don't have all of the data required to even remotely show a balanced energy
equation.

The "at or near parity" statement was referring to E-Cat performance before it
was turned off.  One would expect an operating E-Cat that is consuming 2 kW
input power, to be displaying 12 kW output power during operation.
This does not appear to be what was demonstrated.

If the E-Cat was running at a high enough core temperature to produce 3.5 kW
output, while 2.5 kW was being introduced to the heater (230V x 11A), then why
did the output not immediately drop to 1 kW when the power was removed? Why did
it not slowly decline and stabilize at a new baseline that represented the
E-Cat's output power? How does it maintain the same output power, when you've
removed 2 kW of input? Is he claiming that the E-Cat isn't producing its own
heat for the first 4 hours, and now it only operates when you REMOVE power from
the heaters?

These questions would never have to be asked if we were only evaluating 8 hours
of operating gains, and that's point in its entirety.