Remember, he was initially going to build it for Defkalion GT. Perhaps that
is what Defklalion, the first customer, ordered. He started building it and
then cancelled the contract and now he has a 1MW plant on his hands. So
maybe he just decided to keep going.

--
Frank Acland
Publisher, E-Cat World <http://www.e-catworld.com>