There are many kinds of contracts. Those that are just talking, those that
are preliminary and those that are legally binding. I meant with contracts
those that are legally binding contracts. It was certainly not the case,
because Rossi does not do contracts without seeing the cash first. Therefore
Rossi has not find Customers, I would suppose.

    —Jouni

tiistai, 18. lokakuuta 2011 Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> kirjoitti:
> Jouni Valkonen wrote:
>
>> I doubt that MW project was [ever] for the Defkalion, because there was
>> nothing but talks from the beginning.
>
> Rossi and Defkalion both said there was a contract, not just talk. Why do
you think both of them are lying about their business relationship? If they
were only talking, why wouldn't they say so?

> There is nothing unusual or unethical about being in talks without a
contract yet. There is no reason why either of them would hide that fact.