David Roberson wrote:

An additional measurement of water consumed from the boiling point to the test completion showed a usage of 11.08 kilograms per hour (3.07777 grams per second).None of the three measurements came close to the expected value based upon the rate setting.. . .

This pump has been a source of confusion from day one. I wish Rossi would have enough sense to install a precision flow meter. In the October 6 test they should have had enough sense to weigh the reservoir periodically on the bathroom scale. It was a large plastic trash can.

In previous tests, they did weigh the reservoir before and after the test, on a precision weight scale. It confirmed the flow rate they measured by other methods. As I recall, this flow rate was higher than people think this pump is capable of producing, so there is a discrepancy between the pump specifications and actual performance.