Rossi wrote:

> FIRST INFORMATION REGARDING THE 1 MW PLANT TEST:
> WE SARTED REGULARLY THE TEST THIS MORNING . EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL
> SO FAR. THE 1 MW E-CAT IS WORKING IN SELF SUSTAINING.

That is SPLENDID! Congratulations to Andrea Rossi.

Say what you like about him, he has guts, and he has the courage of his
convictions.

I do not doubt this report, for two reasons:

1. As I said before, I have never seen Rossi lie about engineering technical
claims. He says strange things about theory and business, but never about
engineering. That's what you expect from engineers and programmers. They may
cheat on their wives and their taxes but when it comes to machines, they
tell the truth.

2. Several reliable people are there. They will tell us later if this is not
true. He knows they will.