Has anyone seen any data come through on test protocols?

If the water/steam is recirculating, does this mean that the 1MW is entirely
closed-loop?

Is there NO water being added to the system?
How is water flow rate in the primary being measured, if at all?
How is temperature in the primary being measured, if at all?

Is the "steam condenser" a heat exchanger?

Do we have a secondary water flow to examine Delta T?
How is the temperature/pressure measured in the secondary?

If there is no heat exchanger and secondary flow, but only a steam condenser,
what are the pertinent variables for calorimetry?

I think that it was Jouni / Jed that came up with the test methodology
involving a secondary circuit, pumping water from and back into a swimming
pool.  If this is the case:

Has the swimming pool begun boiling?
Has anyone left a frog in the pool, to see if he'll jump out?